29 December 2004

Wish ko lang

I had a good year and I hope you all did too. Sana next year will be brighter and happier for all of us here. We may not agree all the time pero that's what democracy is all about. Allow me to share some thoughts.

Wish ko for 2005:

1. Sana wala nang pasaway na member who will send us numerous forwarded e-mails na wala namang kinalaman sa group. I understand that you want to make your presence felt pero naman, say something from the heart, not by clicking on Forward. Same goes for chain letters, solicitation letters, advertisement ng kung anu-anong scams and most especially links to mail-order brides, puh-leeze. Send it to your friends, huwag sa buong group where hundreds will receive it. It's spam, however way you look at it.

2. I would like to see less of Friendster, hi5, Myspace, Tickle invitations sent to the whole group. Send it directly to the people you want to be friends with not to everybody. It doesn't make sense to me. It's getting to be a popularity contest, paramihan na lang ba ng friends sa list? (While I'm at it, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to everybody who have been sending me Friendster invitations in private. Touched ako na you all want to be friends with me but please get to know me first. Baka you haven't been warned, I can be your worst nightmare. And I would like to inform you all that I don't have a Friendster account and that if ever you find one, it's not me. Sorry if feeling celebrity ako pero close friends have been bugging me to have one and they've been offering to create and maintain it for me.)

3. I know that hindi tayo mauubusan ng something to say about what's happening to our team, other teams, sa mga players, coaches and life in general pero nakikiusap naman po ako, don't use words you wouldn't want your future kids to read and learn about. I've said it before and I will say it again, nobody deserves to be called walang kuwentang tao, bobo, tanga, a-hole and kung anu-ano pa. We know how to use the computer so we all have brains, right? Be responsible.

4. Lastly, for my favorite PBA team, Purefoods TJ Hotdogs, to finally be the champs again after more than two years of frustrations. (I know what you're thinking, cut it out.) For my UAAP team, UE Red Warriors, to book a seat to the finals in season 68 and win it of course.

And to everybody reading this, sorry mahaba na naman, A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! GOD BLESS EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment