28 August 2005

[pinoyexchange.com] Game Analysis Thread: ADMU vs UE 08-27-05

Great game, Ateneo. Nice effort though from the Warriors, just wasn't enough.

I personally would like to apologize for whatever rude behavior UE students and fans displayed during and after the game. Even the words and ways used in this forum to express their views and opinions (this post included), my sincerest apologies to those who found (and will find) them offensive.

I know that many UE fans are guilty of improper decorum at times but please don't generalize. Some of us are dying of embarrassment every time such things happen.

Instinct tells you to fight back when you're under attack. We don't have so much compared to the other schools. We take pride in every little thing that happens to us, UE's 8 wins in the UAAP on top of the list. Frustration when you think you're doing so well can be really hard to deal with. And besides, we don't have the monopoly of inexcusable behavior. You think we're a bunch of morons, we think you're being arrogant. You say we don't have manners, by saying that what does that make you? List can go on. I didn't make an issue of being discriminated at back when I was still in school, I'm not about to start now that I've graduated.

Again I am sorry for we lack moral rectitude at times, I guess it's just life telling you people are really different. But we can also do Math, you know.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2.5.09

    Class Act

    Dude,

    With your reply, we can only agree that while there may be bad eggs in every basket, there will always be some good ones. Your points are well taken; believe me, we've shared your sense of frustration often enough, which is why most of us are loathe to gloat after such a sweet victory. More battles lie ahead for all the teams. We can only hope the Blue Eagles sustain their winning ways; of course, we will be supporting them all the way as well.

    Good luck to you and your team bops!

    ReplyDelete