16 January 2010

THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF CHE GERONIMO

I, CHE GERONIMO, do make, publish, and declare this to be my Last Will and Testament.

FIRST: I hereby revoke all former Wills and Codicils by me made.

SECOND: (a) I give and bequeath to my mother ROSALIE GERONIMO, all the contents of the jewelry box I once nicked from her pile of Christmas presents and of whatever is left in the pink double heart-shaped Hello Kitty jewelry case.

(b) To my brother FRANCIS GERONIMO, I give and bequeath my 21-inch Sony Wega because he does not have his own television set since his old one died years ago, poor him. Also, I entrust him all my mobile phones, all five of them, accessories included. Since I do not think any member of the family would want to use them given the fact that I am a professional texter and that there is always a possibility of me texting from beyond, I sincerely advice that the phones be sold for his own peace of mind.

(c) I give and bequeath to my friend MILADY NINONUEVO, the pink Lauren bag she sent me. It has not been used or at least the bag has not seen sun nor moon since it was personally delivered to me by her sister. I have been using it as a treasure chest, a depository of all things valuable to me.

(d) To my friend ROSE ANNE DIWA, I give and bequeath my other Lauren bag. She once told me it was cute and that she would like to have it if I am to give it away.

(e) I give and bequeath to my aunt ANELITA MATEO-ABARING, my Nine West shoulder bag. She can also have the Coach purse she gave me. She and I have traded bags, purses, and other stuffs before so I am pretty sure she would not object to another round.

(f) I give and bequeath to my cousin FLORELYN PASCUAL-VIZCARRA and her girls LOVELLE FRANCESCA and ALISANDRA LEIGH, my Gap handbag. They can also have my Esprit, the Tommy Hilfiger and the Guess wallets. And if they do not mind, they can take all my flip-flops, the Nike, my Esprit, the two Havaianas and the one from Gap, along with their loot.

(g) To my friend MARIE ANGELI DAVID, I give and bequeath the Nike shoulder bag she and Rose Anne gave me. She helped me pick the color of the Nike flip-flops to which they matched the bag with.

(h) I give and bequeath to my friend ELMERA VIADO, my Harry Potter books, all seven of them from The Sorcerer's Stone to The Deathly Hollows. She will be thrilled I just know it. The Tales of Beedle the Bard she can have as bonus.

(i) To my friend VERONICA ENDRINAL, I give and bequeath my Harry Potter video collection. With much love from Lolo Dumby, Sirius and yes, even Snivellus.

(j) I give and bequeath to my friend RAQUEL SAN AGUSTIN-SAMSON, my Shopaholic diaries, all five of them. I hope she enjoy the books as much as I did. She can take the other Sophie Kinsella books that I have if she like.

(k) To my friend MYLENE SANTIAGO-REGIDOR, I give and bequeath my Twilight book series, all four of them. Witches and wizards we are all through, time to embrace the vampires with their dog friends. She can also have the other Stephenie Meyer book that I own. The Chronicles of Narnia she may take with her, which as of this writing I still am missing two from the complete seven of the series. She is the only person I know from my circle of friends who knows Aslan and Prince Caspian.

(l) I give and bequeath to my friend MICHELLE CLAUDIO-DIZON, my Bob Ong book collection. More than a dozen people I have gifted with the first book but she has the most enthusiastic response. She will surely enjoy the other books the same way she enjoyed reading the first two.

(m) To my friend MARIA AURORA BARBOZA, I give and bequeath the remaining Hello Kitty stuffs that I own. I still have the band-aid holder, the tissue-holder, a trinket keeper, an unused diary, vanity case, vanity mirror, the trash bin, the jewelry case mentioned above, and others I have forgotten I still have but are just there lying around my room.

(n) I give and bequeath to my friend CHANDICE JENNELYN CO, my UE Red Warriors jacket. A remembrance of my five years I spent with them. I am done and she should have it now.

(o) To my friend EARN SAGUINDEL, I give and bequeath my copies of Chalk UAAP 2004, Meg July 2004, Chalk UAAP 2005, and Seventeen October 2005 issues. Because they have him there and I just do not see the point of him not keeping it when he is out collecting Slam.

(p) I give and bequeath to my nephew LANCELOT VIZCARRA, the 26 pieces of Model '8' making up my note/memo holder. He can finally have them after forever bugging me about not being able to make a truck because I have the bulk of the pieces with me.

(q) To my cousin JOVIT JOHN VALENZUELA, I give and bequeath my Hello Kitty stamper. Because it annoys him to see every book I own stamped with Kitty's head. To successfully annoy him is my greatest pleasure.

(r) I give and bequeath to my cousin IMELDA LANDAYAN-EFECTICIO, my Esprit and Fossil bags along with my Disney hat.

(s) To my cousin FRANZ PETER VALENZUELA, I give and bequeath the Mickey Mouse coffee mug he gave me years ago that I now use as a coin bank and my Esprit charm keyring because I know he will hate it but he will keep it anyway because I so loved it.

(t) I give and bequeath to my niece FIANNA GRACE GERONIMO, the white gold ring mother gave me as graduation present back in grade school. I am not even sure if it is a real diamond but an heirloom piece we can call it now since it was originally owned by mother. She can have the ring and the matching pair of earrings only after graduating from grade school. Fair and square, missy. For now I entrust them to my sister-in-law GISELLE GERONIMO, for safekeeping.

THIRD: I bequeath all the rest, residue, and remainder of my property of whatsoever kind or character and wheresoever situated, to my mother ROSALIE, again.

FOURTH: To all my relatives and friends who would like to have anything from my closet or my room in general, feel free to get whatever you fancy so long as it is not one of those specifically mentioned in this Will. And please ask the mother for permission first before you go raiding my room.

FIFTH: Will somebody please settle my phone bill before Globe go ballistic? I sure have money stashed away somewhere.

4 comments:

  1. Sad!! Wala ako

    Mimi Ferrera Lazaro

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is January 2010! Will revise soon. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just look at this again! haha I love this! - ELMERA VIADO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Need to update this. The sooner the better.

      Delete